Martin Juncher was born in Denmark, 20.09.1974 and is a Danish citizen currently living in Spain. He is the father of 3 children. As a professional Martin Juncher has a lot of experience in different industries. Below is an overview of his resume.
• 10 years of international senior management experience.
• Experienced in delivering business growth and motivational management.
• Excellent relationship builder – strong leader and team player.
• Extensive experience in innovative business development and marketing solutions.
• Able to effectively communicate strategies and targets.
• Fluent in the Scandinavian languages, English, working German, French and Spanish.
International senior management experience
• Organisational development and recruitment.
• People management and team building.
• Managing relations with key business partners.
• Strategic planning and implementation.
• Contract and change management.
• P&L responsibility and reporting to Board, investors and stakeholders.
1994-1996: Law (master levels).
• Selected master classes in business law, Aarhus University, Denmark.
1998-2003: Political Science (master levels).
• Master degree, Aarhus University, Denmark.
2002-2003: Business Management (master levels).
• Master classes in organisational management, Aarhus Business University, Denmark.
2017 – : Partner: Marbella21
• M21 was founded this year due to multiple requests from our clients who asked for our assistance to buy property and to settle in Marbella as business and family.
• In addition to extensive legal expertise, M21 separates itself from mainstream by having an optimal database access to properties in Marbella and a special ability to match the right properties to the desired lifestyle of individual clients.
2015 – : Co-Founder/CEO: Danish Capital Group
• Business development, corporate finance, investment, consulting and real estate.
• Industry-experienced team with professional background in Spain, UK, Germany and Switzerland has successfully advised and managed real estate investment portfolios with of over 500 MUSD of assets and has the ability to efficiently assess market circumstances and manage risk.
2012-2015: Managing Director: Straticator (software company)
• Software development for Financial Services.
• Straticator – founded in 2009 by world-renowned software developer – brought to financial markets in 2013 a multi-asset web-trading platform and achieved significant trading volumes and built a strong team of experienced professionals to target the global growth opportunities.
2009-2011: Chief Information Officer: MBL a/s.
• Manufacturing (Healthcare).
• Danish ERP system development for manufacturing companies and commercialization.
• Executive Management responsibility for IT.
2006-2009: Business Development Manager: Danish Property Advisory.
• Real estate development and investments.
• Sale and acquisition of European real estate portfolios.
• Examples of real estate portfolios in Stockholm, Sweden, sold in 2005, (3.2 BN SEK) and central Copenhagen, Denmark in 2009 (1.2 BN DKK).
2003-2006: Manager of Consultant Division. Via travel.
• Management Consultancy.
• International company with over 1500 employees.
• Responsible for the Consultant Division which was delivering IT and business solutions to key clients, such as SAP Denmark, SAS Institute Denmark, Danish Foreign Ministry, TV2 Denmark.
2001-2003: Consultant (freelance).
• Strategic & organisational development.